Sunday, July 20, 2008

Welcome To My Halal Makan Makan Blog


Welcome to my blog.
This blog is to share with all on halal food, halal caterers, halal restaurants, halal food joints, halal eateries, halal products, halal meat, halal vitamins, halal supplements, halal pizza, halal bakeries, etc.
Halal is an arabic word for permits or allowable. The opposite is haram which translated to forbidden or disallowed. All Muslim can consume food derived from halal sources or the base product is of halal origin. Animals meat which is Halal to be eaten will be slaughter according to Islamic right.
My purpose of starting this blog is to give some guide for others to get halal food whether it is local (Singapore) or within Asia or places that I had travelled to. Beside trying halal food, I love to travel and definitely, I will look for halal restaurants, halal food joints or any place that provide halal food during my travelling. I hope that whoever read this blog will somehow benefit from my input. Insyallah.